High school juniors or seniors with an unweighted GPA of at least 3.0 are eligible to take 100- or 200-level courses at Catholic Distance University.
- Complete a free online application.
- Submit an official high school transcript or official homeschool transcript, a letter of recommendation from a non-relative who can attest to the student’s readiness for university-level academic work, and consent form signed by student and parent to email@example.com.
Students will be notified of acceptance via email shortly after all materials have been submitted and reviewed. For more information, see the ECP Student Guide.
Students may apply and begin taking courses in any of the five terms: Fall I and II, Winter I and II, and Summer I. Applications are accepted on a rolling admissions basis. CDU does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, creed, age, religion, or national origin.
- $510 tuition
- $165 tech fee
- Detailed cost of attendance budgets can be found here.
THE CDU ADVANTAGE
In a 2022 survey of CDU graduate students, 100% reported that they had achieved their learning goals.
- Authentic Catholic teaching
- Flexibility to study where and when you choose
- The lowest undergraduate tuition of any U.S.-based online university offering Catholic theology
- A global Catholic community
- Knowledgeable and accessible faculty
- Engaging online courses with discussion forums
- Mobile app for study on the go
- Online library staffed by a theological librarian
- 24/7 technical support