If you would like to learn more about the Catholic faith from a faithful source endorsed by the Vatican, interact with expert instructors and like-minded Catholics, and do all of this using a digital device, consider a three-week online seminar.
These interactive educational experiences allow flexibility of time and place to study the Faith in a vibrant online community. Choose from topics such as current Catholic issues, Sacred Scripture, Catholic doctrine, Church History, and Spirituality. Like so many who have taken these seminars, you will find answers to assist others, wisdom to enrich your own appreciation for the Faith, and inspiration to live the Faith more actively.
Tuition for seminars is greatly reduced–as low as $30–for our Group Subsidy Partners. Click here to see if your diocese or school participates, entitling you to the special rate!
- Provide weekly lectures, readings, and interactive discussions with expert instructors, and include spiritual reflections and a chance to meet others with similar interests.
- Are asynchronous – that is, can be accessed on your own schedule with no set class times and are compatible with most any digital device.
- Require approximately 3 hours a week
- Adopt a user-friendly format for all levels of computer skills with access to an online help desk for questions.
- Are cost effective with an even lower tuition for subsidy partners.
- May be used towards obtaining a non-credit Certificate
Noncredit seminar participants who are seeking certification for a non-credit CDU certificate or diocesan certificate must submit a one-page reflection paper. Each completed seminar awards one Continuing Education Unit (CEU) or 10 clock hours. Click on the seminar title to review a description of the seminar and the noncredit course number to be used for registration.
Some seminars are offered for one graduate or undergraduate credit. Additional assignments will be required at this level. Click on the seminar title to see the description and the course numbers for the undergraduate and graduate registration.
Tuition for seminars is greatly reduced for our Group Subsidy Partners. Click the link to see if your diocese or school participates, entitling you for the special rate!
For a description of each of these non-credit seminars or to register, click here.
|Seminar Title||Dates Offered|
|Making the Case for Christ||July 6 – 27, 2020|
|Why Would a Loving God Allow Evil, Pain, and Suffering?||Oct. 12 – Nov. 2, 2020|
The above seminars are all part of the Apologetics Seminar Package. Click here for more information about the package.